1. Technical training requirements: during installation and acceptance, at least two persons shall be trained on site for the operation and daily maintenance of the instrument at the user â€™s location. After the training, the user must be able to master the principles, usage and maintenance methods of the instrument.
2. Equipment installation, commissioning and acceptance 1) After the instrument arrives at the end user â€™s site, within one week after receiving the user â€™s notification, the successful bidder shall arrange experienced engineering and technical personnel to install and debug the instrument at the user â€™s site, item by item Test until the acceptance requirements are met. 2) The installation and commissioning of the equipment must be completed within 30 days after receiving the user's notice. Within 6 months after the installation of the instrument, it will fully assist the user to familiarize and operate the instrument.
3. Warranty period: After installation and commissioning, the warranty period is 12 months from the date of acceptance. Before the end of the warranty period, it is responsible for conducting a free comprehensive inspection and writing a formal report. If potential problems are found, it should be responsible for elimination, and technical guidance and related training.
4. Maintenance response time: within the warranty period, from the date of the user's failure, within 24 hours of response, a technical engineer will be sent to repair within one week, and the supplier shall compensate for the corresponding losses beyond this time. Calculate the fees charged by the commercial company to complete the corresponding work).
5. Software upgrade: update the corresponding software of the instrument company for free for life.
6. If quality problems occur during the installation process, the whole machine must be replaced. If the same component fails more than twice during the warranty period, the entire component must be replaced.
Luxury wine box
Wine paper boxes are only designed for packing wine , whisky , brandy , beer or ect --So far , we`ve made a lot of wine boxes for our current clients , such as collapsible wine boxes , magnetic book wine boxes , round tube wine boxes and etc . To prevent wine bottles from breaking , it necessary to equip with some protective material such as EVA / sponge/PS inlay to surround the bottles . Generally speaking , EVA inlay is the most expensive while PS inlay is the cheapest one.
Attached you will find some wine boxes we`ve made before for your reference .
Should any of them be of interest to you , please feel free to contact us for a quotation . It`s also welcome to share with us if you have any new idea on wine packaging , we `d love to help to carry out your ideas into perfect gift boxes .
Luxury Wine Paper Box,Luxury Wine Gifts Box,Luxury Gift Paper Box,Custom Wine Paper Box
Huizhou Cailang Printing Products Co.,Ltd. , https://www.paperboxs.nl